Thursday, July 8, 2010

1st of all, myself

Whats up. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I'm a not going to beat around the bush. I'm a 34 year old basketball fan, that tells it like it is. You may not agree with me, but I'm gonna tell you, how I see it. It will mostly be about basketball, but then there are times when things happen, where you just have to let it out.

1st off, I don't have a favorite NBA team. I don't even really have a favorite player. I do have a favorite college team, Wake Forest, and there are a few players I enjoy watching more than others. That said, I'm probably more critical of those players then anyone else thats a fan of a team. I love 95% of the NBA, about the only game, I wouldn't watch would be a Spurs vs Celtics game.

So like the title of my blog says, No Homers Allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment